Glycolic Acid is the most effective AHA (Alpha Hydroxy Acid) which penetrates deeper into the skin and stimulate the cells. Glycolic exfoliate the build-up of dead skin cell layers on the skin's surface. The stimulation of the Collagen and Elastin production in your skin, promotes healing of the skin and improves the skin moisture.
Glycolic in the right formulation works by exfoliate skin and stimulate cells with new healthy skin as a result.
Glycolic penetrates deeper into the skin because of the various AHA´s having the smallest molecule and therefore has the best permeability through the skin's layers. AHA can stimulate the cell in the skin (epidermis) without any signs of irritation or inflammation. Besides a change in the epidermis, there are also changes in the corium (dermis), the AHA increases the amount of hyaluronic acid. The hyaluronic acid binds water up to 1,000 times its own weight, and this water binding effect causes the skin to act younger and firmer.
Glycolic is one the most common fruit peel among beauticians and skin specialists, and has been called the lunchpeel because it is efficient and simple to use, and does not cause redness. Several studies have shown an improvement in sun damaged skin with increased thickness of the skin, the epidermis, improving elasticity and increased collagen density. Since the surface of the skin becomes thinner you must use sunscreen during treatment
This glycolic acid lotion is unique in its simplicity, it is concentrated, the price is low and compete with other products that claim to be similar in both price and quality. Expensive products of this type and quality is often sold in clinics and beauticians and only known by a small group of people who can afford the clinic products.
Glycolic acid has many positive effects on the skin:
• Removes accumulation of pigment.
• Improves and prevents uneven pigmentation.
• Smooths and normalizes the layers of dead skin cells without visible flaking.
• Makes skin less rough , increasing glow and improves the skin's natural protection.
• Prevents blockages in sebacous glands.
• Improves and prevents "blackheads" and thus pimples.
• Increases the production of moisture-binding substances in the deeper skin layers
• Improves skin's basic level of humidity and prevents dry skin.
• Increases production of collagen and elastin.
• Improves and prevents inelastic skin and wrinkles.